Thursday, April 03, 2008

What was I thinking????


OK, I'm officially jealous.

A bunch of my good friends are headed to Sacramento tomorrow morning for the Springsteen show Friday night in the state capitol. Arnold and the Boss rockin' out together. Should be quite a sight.

I'm seeing him twice next week in Anaheim but Bruce is doin' Cali and I'm not there. Twenty years ago this would've been considered blasphemy -- blasphemy I tell you!! -- but with jobs, kids, bills, blah, blah I can't pull this one off. Shame on me!!

The set lists listed on Backstreets have been really terrific, with all kinds of wild cards in there -- "Trapped," "Rosalita," "Lost in the Flood" and a slew of other gems. I just hope he saves a few goodies for Anaheim.

Have fun my amigos. Go forth and conquer!

1 comment:

Bellingham View said...

Stu, we'll miss you up north. Coulda, shoulda, woulda!